Региональный руководитель по продажам кормов для КРС
Дата публикации резюме13 марта 2019
Требуемый опыт работы
От 1 до 3 лет
50% Field coaching/Sales Team
20% Key Dealer’s/customer’s Support
10% Group Training days
• Work with his team to achieve the CARGILL goals
• Represent the CARGILL Values internally and externally
• Set up and execute annual business plans
• Manage and provide sales coaching to Sales Mangers
• Provide leadership and to assist with personal growth during the field sales calls
• Deploy a sales tracking program that increases selling effectiveness
• Organize and participate in Dairy team training activities - sales skills and dealer distribution management.
• Able to lead One Dairy projects and participate in cross-functional projects
• Collect and maintain market data including the total potential, selecting the right dealers and distribution methods.
• Shows up strong ownership to set up the highest available margins and minimize the bad debts and manage risk.
• Submit all required company reports in a timely manner.
• Maintain and review a personal development plan.
• High education (zootechnician or veterinarian as a strong advantage)
• Experience of working in farm business (feed, additives, veterinary drugs, cattle, milk, meat)
• Experience in Sales Manager position
• Team Management Skills
• Negotiation Skills (Customers)
• English language – preferably fluent
• Business results from previous positions
• Experience with computers, including email, spreadsheets, word documents etc
• Travelling 60% by car/plane/train
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With nearly 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 143,000 employees in 67 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.